help when you need it most
Our friendly and compassionate hope hospice Alabama team has supported Alabama residents and their families for almost 20 years. Our hospice care in Alabama brings hope by taking care of your loved ones as we would our own to provide comfort and support. The heart of our business is caring for people, and we go the extra mile to do so in everything we offer.
For a hospice, Alabama residents can rely on, contact us today.
Who You Can Expect at Hope Hospice Alabama
- A physician will oversee the management of the patient care by giving orders to the case manager or Nurse Practitioner.
- Our Hope Healthcare Hospice Medical Director is usually the physician managing the patient's care, but referring doctors are always welcome to give input if they are following the patient.
- Our RNs will compassionately case manage and lead their patients’ Care Team. They make sure the patient is as comfortable and medically managed as possible.
- They stay in regular contact with the Hope Medical Director and visit their patients regularly to achieve this outcome. This includes treatment plans, patient evaluation, and medicine management.
- Our skilled and compassionate Hospice Aides are a critical part of a patient’s care team. They make sure the patient is clean and well care for. This includes baths/showers, bed linen change, and possible light housekeeping
- We understand this journey can be a difficult time for families/caregivers. Many times the Hospice Aide can help relieve some of the stress by completing tasks for the patient that make them feel cared for.
- Our team of dedicated CRNPs will help devise the best method and treatment plan to help keep your loved one comfortable and cared for during this trying time.
- They'll carefully evaluate each patient and work with their team to ensure each patient receives the best care.
Licensed PRactical Nurses
- Our LPNs are a very important part of a patient’s care team. LPNs make patient visits on a regular basis and collaborate with the RN Case Manager to help follow the Plan of Care
- This includes treatment plans, patient evaluation, and medicine management.
- The role of a hospice Alabama social worker is to provide much-needed assistance in a variety of areas. They'll help connect families to the support they need.
- The role of a hospice social worker is to also make the hospice experience as easy as possible for the family and the patient alike.
- Chaplains are crucial to providing end-of-life spiritual services. Each chaplain is trained to ease the patient spiritually.
- The chaplain allows the patient to have their spiritual needs honored and nurtured during their last days. The chaplain may also provide spiritual counsel to the family.